Speaker parts- sale

They are whatever baskets, subwoofer, pro audio, or subwoofer, but since they are steel, I would say a motor no larger than 35-40 lbs, maybe a little more if mounting the frame facing up

The hole pattern for the motor is a common design

$60pr

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

pretty much, depends on a few things, coil being used, 2 layer, 4 layer, how stiff the suspension is

The coils I throw in there usually see about 400rms or so

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

DSCN1889.jpg
sundown.jpg

Pics of said motors

These are 10mm top plate

1.98" OD of pole piece

2.20" TP ID

2" from top plate to bottom of bump, so there is a pretty good amount of throw on these motors, for being flat

1" mag

6.25" at ferrite 5.825" at top plate/back plate

Great to build your own woofers

These use a 3 hole pattern, for bolt thru motor to frame design, 5/16"-18 bolts and nuts can be sold with the motors

need to drill 3 holes on your frame , just the common 6 hole pattern cast frames with the 5" or 5.5" forget this second lines up

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2059.jpg

DSCN2058.jpg

and there is alot of these motors just sitting in my garage

$25 each $35 shipped

I got two subs built by forevrbumpn with these motors for a friend, and they make some great subs.

thanks broda

I guess I realized, we started off with almost 200 of these motors, down to about 150- 120, never really counted how many, but selling half off wont hurt, right?

They do make good woofers

I really wish I could get someone to want like alot of subs for a wall.

I was going to build 16 subs for a guy for Autorama, single 2ohms, and run 4kw to the 16

But he fell thru on his part

Was going to be 12" with long throw spiders

but oh well, passed up on $1200 for 16 subs

sundown.jpg

got a recone that would go good with a 12 inch type r?

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

I just did a type R, but needed to change out the frame, the coil is the same, and spiders are the same, minus color, and cone ends up being foam :-(

DSCN1988.jpg

DSCN1987.jpg

DSCN1989.jpg

If you dont mind swapping frames, I can get the type Rs looking more domestic, and common

sundown.jpg

Archived