Mazda 3 SQ set up Hertz - audison

im actually very interested im lovin this build it looks awesome

and idk anyone who matches all the wires to the car and has a color scheme its very awesome

lol tanks for the comment but in the finish product we dont even see the wires anyway ! but can i ask you what IDK means ? sorry im french i dont understand all expressions .. quand color scheme ? what that means too loll sorry again ..

ohh and ill be posting a video of what happened to the front speaker pretty soon come chek back :)

yes I would like to see a video of this playing very nice build with very very! nice eqiupment

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ncie stuff, good to look at a build with some high quality equipment that i know sounds great. how do you like the New high energy's over the older personally?

I cant realy compare for now because im doing 10 or 15 hours playing low volume (hum some times ..) but its now on the same setting on the radio as before so pretty sound the same exept tweeters a bit more crips quand im sure i can get more bass in these mids :) but for now sound realy good ! im posting a video right now of the older one and an other video to show what happened to them haha :D and later ill post a video of the newer version ;) stay tune!!

here is a little video to show how crips sound the older model of how energy

here what happend to the old hi-energy model ! .. well the reason why i did that is because they where still under warrenty (2 years tanks hertz :)) and i wanted the new model so i called my buddy at fortin audio and told him i blown one (wasn't blown when i caled him) so he call me back later that day saying bring me 40 bucks and you'll get the new model (the reason why i paid is because these fucker at hertz keept old version for situation like this) so anyway i said alright why not :D!! the new version is so damn more SEXY :P !!

!! i loved these speaker if you get a bargin for them well go for it !! incredible sound

also .. how the hell do we put a video in here so you can see it in this page ive tried the insert youtube on the side but when i click on it .. it does nothing :o

lol tanks for the comment but in the finish product we dont even see the wires anyway ! but can i ask you what IDK means ? sorry im french i dont understand all expressions .. quand color scheme ? what that means too loll sorry again ..

ohh and ill be posting a video of what happened to the front speaker pretty soon come chek back :)

forget it :) my friend google helped me on this one :D

Archived