Mazda 3 SQ set up Hertz - audison

If your staging is good, that helicopter sounds amazing. I can hear it coming and circle around me in my car. LOL ... Very nice components, and good song choice. I would've used the same.

:D tanks a lot man ! but keep in mind the camera mic isn't that bad but sound more realistic in real life !

You couldn't fit the tweeter behind the factory tweeter grille?

nope, can't take off the grill like i did on my alpine type r set i had before so i dont think it would have fit but anyway .. the other reason why i drilled it is because i was tired of working on my car that day loll soo i said to my self : :censored: :censored: U'LL FIT THERE ANYWAY ! loll the only regret i have is that they are not centered... but the original hole was there so ..

ok so now that you saw the video of the old hi-energy, and you know why i blew them, ill post some pics of the new serie :)

some pics of the mazda being dirty ;) :censored: winter :censored:

P1060889.jpg

P1060890.jpg

P1060892.jpg

new tweets

P1060850.jpg

P1060851.jpg

new crossover

P1060849.jpg

new midbass

P1060848.jpg

over all looking :)

P1060852.jpg

much more sexxy than the older one ! but cant even see them behind the doors :( exept for the tweeter who gives a much more nicer look :) the added grey in the middle of them fits pretty well with the grey on the dash and door handle

I cant realy compare for now because im doing 10 or 15 hours playing low volume (hum some times ..) but its now on the same setting on the radio as before so pretty sound the same exept tweeters a bit more crips quand im sure i can get more bass in these mids :) but for now sound realy good ! im posting a video right now of the older one and an other video to show what happened to them haha :D and later ill post a video of the newer version ;) stay tune!!

why?

why?

humm i realy dont know how to say it in english but ... ill try.. they needs 10 to 15 hours of running for the suspension so they can strech well ... stuff like that .. but ive tried it at full volume too loll.. and the reason why the radio is not set yet is because .. apparently.. after runing 10 to 15 hours they have about +2 db so if i add bass now maybe after the running of 10 to 15 hours they'll sound distorded ;) maybe thats a myth .. maybe it's true ...

humm i realy dont know how to say it in english but ... ill try.. they needs 10 to 15 hours of running for the suspension so they can strech well ... stuff like that .. but ive tried it at full volume too loll.. and the reason why the radio is not set yet is because .. apparently.. after runing 10 to 15 hours they have about +2 db so if i add bass now maybe after the running of 10 to 15 hours they'll sound distorded ;) maybe thats a myth .. maybe it's true ...

its called "burning the speaker in" and it is quite useful to do.

it will increase sensitivity and improve power handling

few things.

i dont like the tweeter install.

ugly with the old grille under new tweet. make a fibreglass mounting or anything that will hide or replace the old tweeter.

i suggest a thicker ring for the mid to get it as near as possible to the speaker grill on the door card.

thick mdf or aluminium is good

( heres mine made of aluminium)

koroke1.jpg

doing this WILL improve mid bass and make imaging better

also if possible. angle it little toward drivers seat.

any small metal shop can make you those and they wont cost much..

good choises on the components so they will sound good.

now it is only up to you how good ;)

and patience is golden when you are finished with the install and tweaking the settings.

good luck !

i knew both of you would say that, and honestly cant see how babying a comp set scretches the suspension in any way. i play them the way they are meant to be heard everyday, have had 0 problems and have have high end components most of the time ive been into the hobby

its called "burning the speaker in" and it is quite useful to do.

it will increase sensitivity and improve power handling

few things.

i dont like the tweeter install.

ugly with the old grille under new tweet. make a fibreglass mounting or anything that will hide or replace the old tweeter.

i suggest a thicker ring for the mid to get it as near as possible to the speaker grill on the door card.

thick mdf or aluminium is good

( heres mine made of aluminium)

koroke1.jpg

doing this WILL improve mid bass and make imaging better

also if possible. angle it little toward drivers seat.

any small metal shop can make you those and they wont cost much..

good choises on the components so they will sound good.

now it is only up to you how good ;)

and patience is golden when you are finished with the install and tweaking the settings.

good luck !

:P tanks dude.. but in the door there is already a ''bump'' so the speaker is already realy close to the speaker grill i dont know if i can get them closer but will sure be cheking that in the future. i don't like the tweeter install too .. don't worry i hate it actually lollll that was on my plan to fiberglass mout them but for now i can't spend more money on the car because i aint got no job.. but for sure this summer ill make something better out of them !

but the only way i can realy get those mid the right angle is to fiberglass too ! will see that on the future because im not sure ill keep this car or depend on the next project in my head !

Archived