Sonic Electronix

http://www.caraudiomag.com/testreports/010...ofer/index.html

im not joking

that fucker has 14.7mm of peak to peak excursion! its the only choice in 18 inch subs. im ashamed to only have xl's knowing this beast is out there

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Im looking for a good brand for 2 18" subs. I have 2 15" JL Audio subs atm, and i was looking at either Fi or RE audio. Any suggestions? Thanks...

One 18" sub should be enough for a Camry trunk. 2 should not fit ported, only sealed IMO

What budget do you have?

I'll look at the *** junk 18" with a Sundown saz 1500 amplifier. Even on a stock electrical system, it can be good.

But I don't really know your goals, and there are so much good subs out there !!! DC lv 3-4-5, Fi , Sundown, ***, Incriminator Audio,...and many others

Tell us more if you want serious advices!!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I know where 2 RE MT's D .7 And also 2 AQHD 18's with aluminum coil options.. PM me if interested...

HU...Pioneer 5900IB

Wireing...Stinger

Amps...(1) Modded Stetsom 2K6..

Batts...(1) Stinger 2150

SPL Subs...(2) DD 9515 Hybrids

Daily Subs..(1) Mmats P3.0 15

N.S.P.L.

2012 NC State Record Trunk 1801-3600

2012 World Record Trunk 1801-3600

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 NC State Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24"

2011 World Record No Wall 0-24" Hardcore

2010 World Record No Wall 0-2500w

2010 NC State Record No Wall 0-2500w

2009 NC State Record No Wall 0-24"

2009 NC State Record No Wall Hardcore 0-24"

http://www.caraudiomag.com/testreports/010...ofer/index.html

im not joking

that fucker has 14.7mm of peak to peak excursion! its the only choice in 18 inch subs. im ashamed to only have xl's knowing this beast is out there

:sad: i wish they still made/sold those , id have one in my Office.

But anyway srt8demon420 Have you upgraded you're big3?

and yeah i agree with notorious97200 i think you would be good with just 1 18'' in that Trunk (if you can even fit that)

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

you can fit an 18 ported in that trunk

my avalon (slightly larger, key word is slightly) holds a 19x38x20 box (like 6.5internal plus port, which is 2-5x8.5x24 iirc)

i can get you some pics/give you some advice if you'd like as far as how to fit that thing in there, but youre NOT getting 2 in there unless its sealed and too small anyway. 1 sub done right is louder and better than 2 done badly.

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

IMG00331.jpg

keep in mind, the trunk supports are gone (hence the wood in the right side holding it up)

the way it sits, there is enough room to fit my two amps on a little rack between it and the back seat(JUST enough, like touching on 3 sides and eachother on the 4th)

a group31 size gel cell fits in the spare tire well if you smash it (the spare tire well and associated bumps, not the battery...) flat with a hammer (assuming you use 3/4in to make the batt rack like i did, dont want that shit coming loose) and there is enough room for my fuses and busbars down there too =)

keep in mind, unless you're a nut like me and can cut out the car and weld it back together, this has to be built inside the car. the way it sits there is barely an inch to spare each way, and just enough room to get the woofer in, I dont see much bigger of a box getting in one of these trunks

Team DC

Hey raytard, you should message me bout those jl 18's i have the opportunity to buy either a w3 or a w6. You should message me so i can get some feed back from you i have heard the w3 in person and have heard great rumors bout the w6 and that they just shake when they hit the lows. I am just not moving on them because for some reason i think i would be happier with 2 15s? idk...hit me up though..thanks

:sad: i wish they still made/sold those , id have one in my Office.

But anyway srt8demon420 Have you upgraded you're big3?

and yeah i agree with notorious97200 i think you would be good with just 1 18'' in that Trunk (if you can even fit that)

im putting them in my back seat, and my budget is around $600 for both....

'91 geo

Everest Sound Labs

Kinetik

Mechman

Clarion

if its too loud, your too old!

Rob

Archived