Second Skin Audio

kicker comp vr rivals??

i second that , its all in the install baby, my buddie has 2 fosgate t2 15s running off of 4 o2 audio 3000Ds at 16volt in a wall in 17.5 cf in a thunder bird and he did 148.8 db one show the same show i just built my new wall for 2 kicker cvr 15s @ 19.5cf powerd off of a (get this ) a kole 3000D at 12 volt van off , my power wire was a 16 ga wire ground was 16ga remote was 16 ga and my speaker wire was 16ga as well , i was going to the show come hell or highwater and i didnt have a amp nor wire for the subs or amp, so a team mate loaned me his 3000D and i threw it in (didnt adjust it any) and i bumped out a 148.7db with it just like it was so i have to say not that kicker is better than the t2 but its all in the install

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

wow there's a lot of cons and pro's, hmmmzz say cvr vs p3's?....................

i just got my 12" cvr today in the mail and will be building my box today, im going for the spl/deep bass vented box, what u think

i'll be able to hit after the install? im hoping at least 135 dbs?

2 15" Kicker L7's + Hifonics BXI 2006