DC Sound Lab

So is there an official release date for the Level 6's????

I don't know about you guys, but I already got my pallet of them :ph34r:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You need serious power to make a lvl 6 happy, I would go with 5's or get alot of power for the 6's. when you have the power you will pry be able to get the lvl 6's

and so you know. LVL 6 is a music beater. No spl put in this sub. LVL 5 is gonna be louder on the meter then the lvl 6

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

You need serious power to make a lvl 6 happy, I would go with 5's or get alot of power for the 6's. when you have the power you will pry be able to get the lvl 6's

and so you know. LVL 6 is a music beater. No spl put in this sub. LVL 5 is gonna be louder on the meter then the lvl 6

Bills

Yeah I kind of knew that already. What I need to know is a release date and some T/S specs. Unlike most of you here I could really give two shits about numbers (termlab) cause I don't compete. Want I want is subs that sound unbelievably good at moderate to high volume. The thing that I notice with my lvl 4s (well the one without the coil issue) is that they sound outstanding from low all the way up to near max volume. And the sound is smooth thoughout. That what I want to maintain when I upgrade.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Bills

Really even with 2 hifonics sampsons pushing it.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg