Second Skin Audio

Brothers 16th b day

15VmaxXL

Well my little brother is turning 16 soon and i promised him a system in his first car. He has a TINY honda delsol.I cant do a blow through because the back window is automatic.. So im going to do something behind the seats with a port through the center consol.

The first sub that came to mind was the sundown E8s. But their no where to be found.

But how much airspace do they need and is 250 rms good for one? id run 2 on a us amp de500.

If you know where i can get 2 8s in good shape please send me a link or pm

thanks

sold everything

wat?

Doesn't the Del Sol have a trunk?

EDIT: Upon further inspection it seems that the trunk and cabin are SEPARATED from one another in that car. Leave it to the Japanese.

E8 Webpage

Seems they were discontinued. FWIW, you could put some shallow 10s or 12's in fiberglass back there pretty easy.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

The Sundown SA-8 are supposed to be out this month or next month. I have a First gen MR2 (just like del sol just mid-engine) and I'm going to build a center console for a SA-8 once they come out.

They are something like .6-1 cuft ported and rated at 400rms...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=59650

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

The Sundown SA-8 are supposed to be out this month or next month. I have a First gen MR2 (just like del sol just mid-engine) and I'm going to build a center console for a SA-8 once they come out.

They are something like .6-1 cuft ported and rated at 400rms...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=59650

x2 Pre sale

27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

Archived