Busbars aluminum or copper

i know copper is more conductive but aluminum is much less expensive. i am going to run two AQ3500's and two of the AQ 4 channel. will Aluminum suffice?

i was thinking like 3/4" x 1-1/2". Also on Mcmaster they offer Heavy Duty and they offer Multi Purpose, can i use the Mullti Purpose? Thanks

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ebay....and use copper

you said yourself its better, and its not THAT much more, 20$ is worth my peace of mind knowing its done the best way possible

i think i got a 3ft long 3/4in by 1.5 in for like 50 bux. another 20 bux for all the nuts and bolts you need and you're set

check my buildlog around page 10-12 i think, i did mine kinda weird cuz of space issues.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

ebay....and use copper

you said yourself its better, and its not THAT much more, 20$ is worth my peace of mind knowing its done the best way possible

i think i got a 3ft long 3/4in by 1.5 in for like 50 bux. another 20 bux for all the nuts and bolts you need and you're set

check my buildlog around page 10-12 i think, i did mine kinda weird cuz of space issues.

x2, and a wow more in the system

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Thanks. Whatever i was looking at on mcmaster was like $130

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

ebay....and use copper

Its page 6

I just read it all LOL

Archived