Second Skin Audio

Make Or Buy?

second skin damplifier pro and tennis balls in the space between the cab and the bed
i have a ranger SINGLE cab so the box cant really, well FIT in my cab, thus i have it laying in my bed covered by my snugtop. now i know it slides around when im driving but what can i do to make that stop as well.

So, I don't think deadener is gonna do much. He has a box w/ two 12s just sitting in his bed sliding around, totally separated from the cab.

You could either build a box to go behind your seats with what little room there is, build center console box (if you have the room...and you probably would only be able to use 1 sub) or try your hand at doing a blowthrough from your bed to cab.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Unless you want to do a blow through, I'd go with some smaller subs and put them in the cab. I'm not sure what kind of space there is behind a Ranger's seat, but I've run 12's in single cab trucks before. Wasn't much leg room, but I made it work.

Unless you want to do a blow through, I'd go with some smaller subs and put them in the cab. I'm not sure what kind of space there is behind a Ranger's seat, but I've run 12's in single cab trucks before. Wasn't much leg room, but I made it work.

there is like none lol. ill upload pics soon.

2u5rf2c.jpg

• 1 month later...

well, i dont have 10''s and i have to make with what i have.

FYI my subs are more in depth than your kicker and FYI the 12'' you got can fit just fine. FYI if u didnt catch that. lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

like mac said, Id go for a center console box. could make it tall from the back of the cab to the front, comin down on a curve.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco