I've been trying to get a part-time job with Best Buy for a while and I finally got scheduled for an interview. I know quite a bit of people on this site work there, how do you guys like it? Hopefully I get the job, I want some extra cash for the system toys. The nice employee discount is sweet to. :yahoo:

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

I work there and love it. You doon't get the discount for 30 days and that kinda hurts but its worth the wait. good luck man. and ya. Free MECP cert is great too.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I'll be busy trying to pay off the remainder of my YFZ in those 30 days anyway. Haha. They're short on car installers so I'm hoping that's where I will be. :) I will be working there until I can go combo at UPS which will probably be 2 years at the least.

Edit- Thanks for the good luck charm. :)

Edited by Nova

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

I was hired as a Shop lead or supervisor or whatever they call them. But I turned it down, just didnt pay enough. And 6 years at Circuit City from 1999-2005 taught me that retail is very stressfull and sucks for me, so I didnt mind turning it down.

But some people thrive in that environment, if you dont mind little pay and no control over your schedule then it could be good.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Reason i like the pay is becausei'm18 and making more then over 3/4 of the people in the store(per hour). I just started out and so far i really like doing it. for installers you have to know your shit. You can't go in and talk a good game and not back it up because they look for any reason to can you in the first 30 days. If you don't do good work or take forever. your out of a job.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain