XS Power

XS Power Battery Wattage Guide

Ha ha thanks I just teasin yu I have kinetic bats already in one of my builds and I'm not very happy with them. I think I talked to u on phone the other day. We first thought 6 but we then decided on 8 just to over build a bit. I will be buying 8 d3100's. You have been very helpful thank u again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

xspower_flyer-left.jpg

Here is a link to a larger version

Wattage Guide

So with this chart would a d1200 as a second battery in my trunk be enough to run a 1600rms amp?

120amp stock alt & reg battery up front

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

• 1 month later...

They just fixed it on the new site.

hey Nathan what batteries will i need for 06 dodge magnum 170 stock alt till i upgrade to 270 or better

i know the chart say D3400 to replace stock battery is that right,what would i need to power rockford 2500bdcp,1000-4ad,400-4 and some accer. i want to buy my battery for my amps first before i replace the stock battery and my system is going to be daily with alittle demo thanks

Edited by Tabi DimplesMarie Beall-Francis

So If I wanted to run the tx tarantula 2600 At 1 ohm giving me 2000 watts rms I would only need 1 d 1200? I'm a little bit confused by the chart is well This is my first time attempting to run extra batteries For competition use

Zero Customs

They just fixed it on the new site.

hey Nathan what batteries will i need for 06 dodge magnum 170 stock alt till i upgrade to 270 or better

i know the chart say D3400 to replace stock battery is that right,what would i need to power rockford 2500bdcp,1000-4ad,400-4 and some accer. i want to buy my battery for my amps first before i replace the stock battery and my system is going to be daily with alittle demo thanks

Your vehicle actually calls for a Group 54 battery, and we do not have a direct fit for that group size. I would recommend measuring to see how much room you have to work with before making your decision. As far as power goes if you are running a stock alt, then I would suggest running something a little bigger than the D3400 if you are going to be doing a lot of demos. Maybe check out the XP3000 for the back.

So If I wanted to run the tx tarantula 2600 At 1 ohm giving me 2000 watts rms I would only need 1 d 1200? I'm a little bit confused by the chart is well This is my first time attempting to run extra batteries For competition use

Daily use is different from competition use. if you are running 2000 watts on a stock alternator, then you are going to want to go bigger than the 3400 unless you are running in a burp class.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'm planning on installing 3 RE Audio XT2000DEv3's at 1 ohm. Roughly 3k watts RMS, would a D3400 as a second battery and a stock battery under the hood work for powering the system. Its in my daily driver and its not bumped hard all the time. Also right now I'm only running the stock alternator. I'm planning on upgrading to a 270amp Mechman soon. If not what should I look at for power when I install the system? Any help is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Nathan,

I checked your site cause I'm looking at batts right now. I'll only be pushing 1400 watts but the only batt that fits my 2011 Honda civic sedan LX is the D3400. Thats a extra $200 and 1100 watts I don't plan on using. Is there another one that will fit my vehical?

thanks.

"If you haven't spotted your sucker in the first 20 minutes.. You are the sucker."

2011 Honda Civic Sedan LX (Auto)

Source: Pioneer 4300DVD

Front: Polk Audio MM6501 Components (Tweeters in Stock Location)

Rear: Polk Audio MM651 Coaxils

Amp: JL Audio JX340/4-Channel Amp

Subwoofer: Alpine Type R 15" - ohm

Box: Q-Logic Bandbass Box

Amp: Alpine MRP-M850 Mono

I'm planning on installing 3 RE Audio XT2000DEv3's at 1 ohm. Roughly 3k watts RMS, would a D3400 as a second battery and a stock battery under the hood work for powering the system. Its in my daily driver and its not bumped hard all the time. Also right now I'm only running the stock alternator. I'm planning on upgrading to a 270amp Mechman soon. If not what should I look at for power when I install the system? Any help is appreciated.

For daily use it should work for you. I would highly recommend the Big 3 upgrade if you haven't completed it already.

Hey Nathan,

I checked your site cause I'm looking at batts right now. I'll only be pushing 1400 watts but the only batt that fits my 2011 Honda civic sedan LX is the D3400. Thats a extra $200 and 1100 watts I don't plan on using. Is there another one that will fit my vehical?

thanks.

Not sure which engine you have in there, but the D5100 or D5100R may fit in there for you. Would want to measure and see for sure. Or you could just add a smaller battery in the back.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg