Jump to content
Sundown Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted
very nice whats ur box gonna be spec wise an nice amp to i just ordered a 3500d to power my 15" xls :)

around 10 cubes net 2 8" pvc ports @ 34 hertz..so this should be interesting :spiteful:

o you tease. whens the build starting?

soon :)

Posted

mdf or birch?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted
do I spy a tahoe in your avatar? :spiteful:

I love the nightshades :wub:

..tuned in!!

yessir :spiteful:

you werent playin when you were talking about starting the box. no slackin around either! hope they treat you as well as they treated me :)

it came together faster than i expected..theyll treat me right :)..i get my amp today so should all be in later today

nice looks good
nice work
Nice. I'm tuned in for the build :)

thanks guys

Posted

Nightshades are sexxxy, excited to see this when it's finished.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6576 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...