Sonic Electronix

ok so i sold thos two vc2's i had and i really want somethin thats gonna hit hard and get some spl. i have a 1995 caprice so trunk is pretty big. there are so many subwoofers out there i cant decide what is gonna satisfy mme please help me pick one. it doesnt matter how many subs and what size just lookin for the right ones. thanks guys im sure u can steer me in the right direction.

/sigh... *turns around and walks out of thread*

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

ok so i sold thos two vc2's i had and i really want somethin thats gonna hit hard and get some spl. i have a 1995 caprice so trunk is pretty big. there are so many subwoofers out there i cant decide what is gonna satisfy mme please help me pick one. it doesnt matter how many subs and what size just lookin for the right ones. thanks guys im sure u can steer me in the right direction.

How much money do you have to spend on the subs?

How much power do you have (amps)? If you don't have any yet, how much money do you have to spend on amps?

What does your electrical look like?

You need to help us a bit before we can help you.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

How much money do you have to spend on the subs?

How much power do you have (amps)? If you don't have any yet, how much money do you have to spend on amps?

What does your electrical look like?

You need to help us a bit before we can help you.

ok i right now have 1000.1 strike lightning audio and probably around a thousand to spend. probably lookin to do 4 12's any suggestions what would be good?

You know I left this thread then I read the title again and since you said please I will give you a minute of my time . If you are looking to spend money buy 2 RE XXX 15's if you are going a little lighter 3 10" JL W7's even cheaper 6 MA audio 1000mxl's 10's and last but not least go to best buy they have these pretty boxes with chrome subs and pretty blue lights in them

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

You know I left this thread then I read the title again and since you said please I will give you a minute of my time . If you are looking to spend money buy 2 RE XXX 15's if you are going a little lighter 3 10" JL W7's even cheaper 6 MA audio 1000mxl's 10's and last but not least go to best buy they have these pretty boxes with chrome subs and pretty blue lights in them

thanks man ya i am pretty new to this but lknow the basics and never really got deep into it. thank u for ur precious time

i wouldn't do any of the above, check out sundown subs if you don't want to spend too too much, or check out some DD's those are my choices,

i don't think you'd like the w7s and i know you'd probably hate the MA audio subs, and who cares about pretty chrome subs and blue lights?

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

i wouldn't do any of the above, check out sundown subs if you don't want to spend too too much, or check out some DD's those are my choices,

i don't think you'd like the w7s and i know you'd probably hate the MA audio subs, and who cares about pretty chrome subs and blue lights?

thank u bro.

well i had a 92 caprice 9c1 with stock alt two hc 600's jl 1000/1 fi Q 15 pounded

DAmn lol. ARe caprice cheap built cars or what? Your car can shake your windshield that much with just 1000 watt ? My camry must be a super stable car cause it doesn't do what your car does off 1200 watts :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs