adjustable voltage regulator

QUOTE (J00bles @ Jan 27 2010, 06:44 PM) *

does this mean that you guys were able to make one for my 95 civic, afterall?

No the VCM will not work on most Hondas.

i have a civic but i might be using a buick lesabre 120 amp alt so it might work

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Research your vehicles alternator, I know on the ford 3G's you can put a resistor inline on one of the wires at the plug and it will up the voltage. Each alternator is going to be different but you could find a way to do this for $0.25 or less. Fixed charging is not that difficult but when you want adjustable voltage you will need one of these modules. Google will be your friend to find specs on this for you.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

QUOTE (J00bles @ Jan 27 2010, 06:44 PM) *

does this mean that you guys were able to make one for my 95 civic, afterall?

No the VCM will not work on most Hondas.

i have a civic but i might be using a buick lesabre 120 amp alt so it might work

i was just about to chime in. you'll have to either buy an alternator with an external voltage adjustment, or an add-on (like you're trying to do)

hondas wont work with the VCM unless you buy one of the "special" alternators from XS. your best bet is to remove your air conditioning and add a second alternator there. you may be able to use the VCM if you use a compatible alt.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel