odd issues with car..

so basically i have a 84 chevy caprice with a 350 engine,and a 100 amp alt big 3 with 1/0.this is the deal i had a lvl 4xl 12 in a 1.75 runnin off my bd1000 from 95 so what i did was put my lvl 3 15 in a 3ft and just took 12 out and put 15 in..now my ligths dim same load and i turned gains down on amp.i also noticed that when the bass hits the motors drags???..13.9 in trunk at amp with with it pretty loud..s o im kinda lost.. :aggressive:

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

so basically i have a 84 chevy caprice with a 350 100 amp alt big 3 with 1/0.this is the deal i had a lvl 4xl 12 in a 1.75 runnin off my bd1000 from 95 so what i did was put my lvl 3 15 in a 3ft and just took 12 out and put 15 in..now my ligths dim same load and i turned gains down on amp.i also noticed that when the bass hits the motors drags???..13.9 in trunk at amp with with it pretty loud..s o im kinda lost.. :aggressive:

350 or 100 amp alt?

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

ah, well then 100 amp alt? definitely the problem

i dont think i was clear i switched from a lv4 to a lvl 3 and the DIMMING STARTTEDthats why i was sayin that dimming after downgrade..turned the amp gain down and i get dimming and motto drag..

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

Archived