no trees, everyone has trees in the back. +

no disposal

toilet drains fine.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

no trees, everyone has trees in the back. +

no disposal

toilet drains fine.

well those roots sometimes crawl pretty far... It depends on how old those trees are.

what are the pipes made out of?

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

i might cut the drain when i get home and look up inside.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

well those roots sometimes crawl pretty far... It depends on how old those trees are.

what are the pipes made out of?

All my drains are black pipe. i am certain that its not roots. i have a half basement then the rest of the house is a crawlspace. all the drains are above the ground and go to the front of the house where there are no trees. well the drains do go into the gound eventually but they do that like in the middle of the house, far away from the one small tree i have.

d(-__-)b

i might cut the drain when i get home and look up inside.

you know i remember having a problem similar to this a lil while back... half of the house drained fine but the kitchen downstairs restroom and laundry room backed up.

It ended up being clumps of toilet paper that just clogged up the main pipe... if you can rent or have access to a snake try snaking the main pipes and see if it works.

again keep in mind these are just suggestions.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

dont cut it, go to home depot and rent a snake or somehow get a hold of a snake and snake that bitch

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I am not a plumber but am a general contractor and I am good with plumbing. How old is your house? Is the plumbing original? What size pipe runs to washer and kitchen? What kind of pipe is galvanized or ABS? But right off hand I would say it is clogged between the kitchen and where the bathroom plumbing ties in. The reason the the washer backed up first is because a washer pumps out the water alot faster than your kitchen sink can flow. And unless it is a food,S#$% back up that liquid drain cleaner doesn't do anything but just sit there. Euther snake it or cut out that section of pipe and replace it with a couplers. I have always just like replaceing the pipe if it is the original pumping and the house is allitle old. Any question just ask.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Another reason I would cut it out is because with a snake It will break stuff up, but it won't get it all out. What it does break up can just clog the pipe farther down the line. but if your house is fairly new I woulod just try a snake first.

Edited by KAPONE.SS

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

we had the kitchen sink clogg up a few times and would clear after We used that thing that u hook up to the end of the hose and it worked fine.. recently it did it again but wouldnt un-clogg, we ended up cutting the pipe out and there was like 3ft of what looke like dirt inside it, we replaced it with pvc now it worked like a charm.