have you played the first one?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

my question to you is... how can you play a sequel to a game when you haven't played the first, especially a story lined game such as this

play the first one get the story line down and while your doing that hopefully bioshock 2 will lower in price

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

my question to you is... how can you play a sequel to a game when you haven't played the first, especially a story lined game such as this

play the first one get the story line down and while your doing that hopefully bioshock 2 will lower in price

ya but im lookin for reviews, seein if itll even be worth it to start the first one

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

ah cant help you there but it looks like it delivers

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build

How can you not? :huh: I played Halo 3 without ever playing any other Halo game and I loved it, I play & own Killzone 2 without ever even hearing about Killzone and I love it, I've played Gears of War 2 and loved it without playing the 1st one.

I'm definitely planning on getting this game even though I haven't played the 1st one and probably will never play it. I'm sure you can get an idea of what Bioshock 1 & 2 are about on YouTube (If you don't wanna go through playing the 1st one).

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

How can you not? :huh: I played Halo 3 without ever playing any other Halo game and I loved it, I play & own Killzone 2 without ever even hearing about Killzone and I love it, I've played Gears of War 2 and loved it without playing the 1st one.

I'm definitely planning on getting this game even though I haven't played the 1st one and probably will never play it. I'm sure you can get an idea of what Bioshock 1 & 2 are about on YouTube (If you don't wanna go through playing the 1st one).

you obviously dont play the games for the story line then

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

current build