Jump to content

Power Wheels SPL


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've always thought that these were soo damn cool... Next time I'm up north to visit family, I'm gonna build one for my little nephew. He's almost 3 now and needs his intro to bass soon enough.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Posted
I've always thought that these were soo damn cool... Next time I'm up north to visit family, I'm gonna build one for my little nephew. He's almost 3 now and needs his intro to bass soon enough.

Lol awesome. I'd like to have this for giggles.

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Posted

Thats awesome!

Side note, I have a few alumapro loaded enclosures. A BP-12 and two BP-10s I wonder how they got it to get into the 60s. Crazy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8655 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...