Leon Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 Silver Truck Flame Truck Hahaha awesome TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
joni13 Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 you built this? RIP The 03 prix! New Ride 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed) 2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed) 1 DC PAI-120.4
Sampsonite Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 I'm getting my daughter in this as soon as she is old enough to know what is going on --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
z71kris Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 161 db......really...holey crap 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
slugdub Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 These ones are /old. I don't say that to be a jerk but I would really like to find something new in this area, I agree it is very interesting.
justin smith Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 thats nuts justin smith 1996 mercury grand marquis 20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20 cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast) 2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port kicker zx650.4 componets in still the works 200amp motorcraft alt xs power d3100 (beast) kenwood ddx512 h.u. you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth and BTW your girl just called me.... pure pwnage
TechSys Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 I was supposed to be building a soundstream power wheels this year, but finances said no. We'll see about next year. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
Eric B Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 We have a class in MidwestSPL for this, for the competitors kids. Its fun to watch these things. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Leon Posted February 12, 2010 Author Report Posted February 12, 2010 you built this? Naw I wish lol TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.