Sonic Electronix

OFFICIAL WORLDS LOUDEST STEREO

hahahahah not really this is our ghetto stereo in our plow truck lol i loved listening to it for 12 hours straight oshkosh fwd ftw

sad part is that is the loudest it would go lol

pic of only speaker is attached.... i wonder if we can get this bish to rattle

yes i am that bored lol

0211000115.jpg

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i think 150 easy

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

THESE ARE PROTOTYPE FUNKY PUP MID BASS AND HIGHS THE SUBS ARE HUGE IN THE BUCKET..

SHhh dont tell anyone

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

I bet listening to that for 12 hrs makes you appreciate a "real" stereo. lol

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

it did too.. and having lights omg... with snow falling for 12 hours... GIVE THE ROAD TO BIG TRUCKS PEOPLE THEY ARE A PAIN TO DRIVE... it felt good listening to a 15 with some power.... cant wait till march when rusty can make more subs.... damn sweedin.. i want a dc truck and diablo if bill or david got my email

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

i think there computer speakers lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

Archived