Second Skin Audio

Keep Blowing Subs..need Help

^the word... this site has a plathera of information... start reading bro, read everything you can get your hands on... then build. and if you mess up build again and learn from your mistakes :D

^the word... this site has a plathera of information... start reading bro, read everything you can get your hands on... then build. and if you mess up build again and learn from your mistakes :D

Read, read, read, and get your hands dirty. I've built some jacked-up boxes, but what better way to learn right?

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

id do a 12 inch q ... 2.0 cuft box tuned to 32hz ... adequate for the woofer size ... and an enclosure that wont take up alot of space ... ur output would be outstanding with 1000-1200 watts depending on how much that audiobahn is pushing out ...

will 1 sub still hit just as hard as 2? i listen to a lot of hip hop so i need that boom if you know what i mean. my audiobahn amp is supposed to be pushing out 1200 watts rms @ 1ohm. whether or not they over or underrate it im not sure.

as for the box designs, thanks for all the replies guys. how much do you think a bunch of MDF would cost me?

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

will 1 sub still hit just as hard as 2? i listen to a lot of hip hop so i need that boom if you know what i mean. my audiobahn amp is supposed to be pushing out 1200 watts rms @ 1ohm. whether or not they over or underrate it im not sure.

as for the box designs, thanks for all the replies guys. how much do you think a bunch of MDF would cost me?

$20ish/sheet

I think its $22/sheet at my Lowe's.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz