Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fi BTL & a Sundown Audio 3500d


Sniper

Recommended Posts

Posted

How well can a BTL take a 3500D?

cus im probably gonna buy 1 BTL and a 3500d and use the cash for the other BTL so I can put a new alt in there.

cus I dont think stock electrical would be very nice to such a big amp.

I dunno, what can a fully loaded BTL take before she goes boom? (and of course im setting gains right, I didnt buy that o-scope just for good looks!)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted

what coil config is your btl

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted
How well can a BTL take a 3500D?

cus im probably gonna buy 1 BTL and a 3500d and use the cash for the other BTL so I can put a new alt in there.

cus I dont think stock electrical would be very nice to such a big amp.

I dunno, what can a fully loaded BTL take before she goes boom? (and of course im setting gains right, I didnt buy that o-scope just for good looks!)

well how many amps is your stock alternator

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Posted
well how many amps is your stock alternator

probably 100a at the most, its a Dodge Dakota (looking specifically for 1989-1996 dakotas right now, theres one I might be buying that fits the series)

what coil config is your btl

would be a D2 fully loaded w/ BP option

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted

you could always wire it to four ohms.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

im sure 3500 watts is plenty bro..and ya a high output alt is a good move..

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 632 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...