Dan208 Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 lol, get her one then, $25 at wally world. I might have to. I've been looking at those little helicopters for a while. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
BeatBox Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 Lol...i didn't want her to break it....bitch just spazzed out!
somerandomguy Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 I might have to. I've been looking at those little helicopters for a while. I got a helicopter (the most expensive one) and it was a bitch to fly. I played with it for about.. 7 hours, and never got to fly it. You had to adjust it so it wouldn't turn on it's own, but this was impossible, it was meant for indoors but was impossible to fly indoors. Once you did finally get it where it would not turn on its own, it wouldn't turn when you wanted it to battery lasted for about 10 minutes (also charged in about 10 minutes but I'd rather wait 2 hours for it to charge then use it for 2 hours .. or even an hour.. at a time) So, I returned it to walmart and said it didn't work ["it doesn't turn on"] (complete lie, I think the only reason I couldn't fly it is because I'm a noob and it was too confusing ) lols you could even see the many battle scars from me wrecking it roflcakes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.