pk222 Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Hey guys, 2 months ago I traded cars and left my ipod cable thinking nothing of it. Now to find out nowhere has the cable anymore. It's the pioneer 6800mp and I know its a little old but I really like this head unit and would have no other reason to upgrade other than to get an ipod cable.. Does anyone know where I can get one? thanks in advance
k3n12ock Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Ebay homie. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
pk222 Posted February 15, 2010 Author Report Posted February 15, 2010 I've been trying ebay they have a bunch of the cables that don't give the head unit full capability and I can get that one for $20 just cant find the one that goes through the box
k3n12ock Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Is this what you're looking for? http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...iPod/CD-IB100II http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pioneer-CD-...5fAudioQ5fVideo or http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PIONEER-IPOD-ADAPT...=item2eab02b3c3 or http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-CD-IB100II-CAR...=item5d27f31ebf Expensive though. Feel free to vote for me System Of The Month 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Guest Scylloga Posted February 15, 2010 Report Posted February 15, 2010 Feel free to vote for me System Of The Month lol nice and subtle. :01nocomment8so:
pk222 Posted February 15, 2010 Author Report Posted February 15, 2010 I looked through 23 pages and didn't find one with the box just the cable haha. thank you and yes that is what I'm looking for. Ended up finding it at ocs.com for a little cheeper and I have some trust issues with ebay BTW just checked out your build log and looks really clean thinkin of runnin those seleniums also
BeatBox Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 Is this wut your looking for? i looked everywhere for mine, I needed it for my Pioneer 6600. i cant remember how much i payed but it was around $65. Its great you can control the iPod thru the deck and it ALSO charges it!
pk222 Posted February 16, 2010 Author Report Posted February 16, 2010 Yes it is. And I know I had the cord and left it in my cobra when i traded because it was compatible with the the deck in it too and figured it was only another $25.
k3n12ock Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 lol nice and subtle. :01nocomment8so: Yes so du-et! 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.