Could use some masive help for School

Alright so I have my graduation presentation tomorrow and I'm lost on how to start my talking with this it has to be 8 mins long. Let me say what its about i made my first box for my grad project

The guide lines i need to fallow are

http://www.filefront.com/15594823/Presenta...tion_-_2008.doc

Heres the power point i made for the Visual's

http://www.filefront.com/15594799/GraduatioPP.ppt

I could use alot of help guys and i'd like to keep the shit talking to a minimum because this deals with my getting my diploma haha but i was thinking of starting off by saying

" Have any of you ever wanted to better the sound quality of your cars sound system."

"well for me thats what i wanted to do, i got into car audio when i started working at circuit city and got into the atmosphere of the having my other employees talking about what they want to do with their cars and it got me interested

Then go off with the rest of my speaking im more worried about the intro because as soon as i get onto the power point im golden because i just have to talk about the steps i took and the pros and cons of my project.

Thanks for the help-

--Teejay

"There are plenty of things you can do to your car to make it your own. Adding decals, new wheels, maybe some performance mods or brighter headlights. For me, the sound quality of my stereo just wasn't where i wanted it to be. The speakers would buzz and crackle when i turned the volume up, the bass would just distort horribly and the music would sound ridiculously muddy. After surfing the web, talking with people on the Steve Meade Designs Forum, as well as working at Circuit City i realized the best thing for my car was to add a subwoofer and stand-alone subwoofer amplifier."

Or something like that :friends:

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I actually did the same exact thing when I was a senior in HS 8+ years ago... I got to do a visual presentation at the end and brought the 3 teachers/3 students who were judging me outside for a few demos. I think my mother prolli still has my tri-fold board back in NY with the pictures of the box, subs, and the final install.

Just talk about how port area, tuning, enclosure space, etc can change so much about how the sub(s) reproduce notes.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah i mean im freaking out its almost 1 here in pa and i have to be there at 830 and im just writing down everything haha and its been going on for 40 mins so im not to worried about its just the whole great it depends on my graduating but wish me luck guys and ill post pics of it all then after tomorrow so hoping i make the 8 min mark and no longer then 20 doubt that XD just gota stay on topic

yeah i mean im freaking out its almost 1 here in pa and i have to be there at 830 and im just writing down everything haha and its been going on for 40 mins so im not to worried about its just the whole great it depends on my graduating but wish me luck guys and ill post pics of it all then after tomorrow so hoping i make the 8 min mark and no longer then 20 doubt that XD just gota stay on topic

Lmao. So first i did all my wiring then i took my dog for a walk it was nice out a cool breez was blowing. once i got home i watched a lil tv then took a nap i had a dream about doing my wiring then walking my dog on a nice cool day.. haha

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)