limewire to itunes problem

I recently downloaded both limewire and Itunes. I can dL songs from Limewire, but when I try to transfer to Itunes, it won't register.. I mean, it shows the + (plus) sign when I drag it over to the Itunes screen like it's going to add it, but it doesn't actually add it. Any ideas??

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

I recently downloaded both limewire and Itunes. I can dL songs from Limewire, but when I try to transfer to Itunes, it won't register.. I mean, it shows the + (plus) sign when I drag it over to the Itunes screen like it's going to add it, but it doesn't actually add it. Any ideas??

go to your options in itunes and select to add a folder and select your limewire folder and it works

when you plug in you ipod to the computer, your ipod should show up under devices and when you open that,theres list of options, be sure to check off the one that says "manually manage music and videos". then sync your ipod and that should work, if it doesnt, you might need to restore your ipod and try again. (this help came from my daughter Im a noob when it comes to Ipod) :rolleyes:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

go to your options in itunes and select to add a folder and select your limewire folder and it works

tried this right now, but nothing happened at all.. I used to just drag and click, but had to reboot my cpu a while back (this process deleted all my songs). This is the first time I'm trying to transfer files since then, but maybe I should try to download a newer version of Itunes?? I just dl'd the Limewire, so I know this version is current

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

tried this right now, but nothing happened at all.. I used to just drag and click, but had to reboot my cpu a while back (this process deleted all my songs). This is the first time I'm trying to transfer files since then, but maybe I should try to download a newer version of Itunes?? I just dl'd the Limewire, so I know this version is current

Thats the way i have always done it with itunes... I would suggest reinstall of iTunes and try again...

when you plug in you ipod to the computer, your ipod should show up under devices and when you open that,theres list of options, be sure to check off the one that says "manually manage music and videos". then sync your ipod and that should work, if it doesnt, you might need to restore your ipod and try again. (this help came from my daughter Im a noob when it comes to Ipod) :rolleyes:

lol that's not even the problem being discussed..

you need to move them from your shared folder to itunes, should work, what's the file format?

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

you need to move them from your shared folder to itunes, should work, what's the file format?

Idk about the format..I have 2 songs dl'd off Limewire so far. When I clicked add file to library, it added 1 song, but not the other..??

If dragging them to iTunes is not automatically adding them, then the files are not the right file type of iTunes.

I would STRONGLY recommend you do NOT use Limewire. Soooooo many viruses. I would recommend you look into Torrents.

But this can't be discussed here.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Had this happen to me before when trying to add a song to iTunes. It came down to iTunes couldn't read the id3 or idv3 tags, which are the tags that iTunes and other media players use to display artist/song/etc etc. Search for a id3 tag editor and delete then re-apply the artist and song name. And I agree un-install Limewire cuz it ain't nothing but trouble!

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers