Hey man whats up. I have been looking at your videos and build logs and I actually left a response in your log. I never got an answer so I figured you didn't see it. My question is how much resin did you use inside the box?

Now I have a few more questions if you don't mind.

How much resin did you use on the outside of the box?

If I wanted to fiberglass the outside of my whole box would that be a bad thing?

How do you run 4-5k watts per BTL (when you had them)

How is daily traveling for you?

If you wanted to take a 6-10 hour road trip, would that be a problem?

How did you find out your payload in your truck?

I have more but I won't overload you with them. lol

omg lmao cant even believe this thread was made. let me just go ahead and inform you that you dont just make a thread for steve hes a busy man, 2) dont make stupid threads, 3) ask people on here these questions they are just as knowledgeable and 4) IN BEFORE LOCK DOWN :01nocomment8so:

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Hey man whats up. I have been looking at your videos and build logs and I actually left a response in your log. I never got an answer so I figured you didn't see it. My question is how much resin did you use inside the box?

Now I have a few more questions if you don't mind.

How much resin did you use on the outside of the box?

If I wanted to fiberglass the outside of my whole box would that be a bad thing?

How do you run 4-5k watts per BTL (when you had them)

How is daily traveling for you?

If you wanted to take a 6-10 hour road trip, would that be a problem?

How did you find out your payload in your truck?

I have more but I won't overload you with them. lol

alot

alot

no

very carefully

its nice

no

scale

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

omg lmao cant even believe this thread was made. let me just go ahead and inform you that you dont just make a thread for steve hes a busy man, 2) dont make stupid threads, 3) ask people on here these questions they are just as knowledgeable and 4) IN BEFORE LOCK DOWN :01nocomment8so:

x2. so many people on here can answer all of that. not that i want to now lol.

in before lock!!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

alot

alot

no

very carefully

its nice

no

scale

/thread :8)

lmao

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.