srt8demon420 Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 Sound Pressure Level Quote '91 geo Everest Sound Labs Kinetik Mechman Clarion if its too loud, your too old! Rob
mhart Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 yes get the dual 1, daily and universal. Quote '00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dBTeam DC Team XS Power Team ISB Steve's Body Shophttp://www.dcsoundlab.com/
Forevrbumpn Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 Unless you want your sub to play only 1 note, get daily. If you are using it for music, get daily. Hard decision here, what to go with, Daily? or should he get Daily? lol jk man 1 note wonder, SPL Music Daily Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Michael314 Posted February 18, 2010 Author Report Posted February 18, 2010 Hard decision here, what to go with, Daily? or should he get Daily?lol jk man 1 note wonder, SPL Music Daily Thanks all I wanted to get this stuff right. Quote
Michael314 Posted February 18, 2010 Author Report Posted February 18, 2010 yes get the dual 1, daily and universal. Thank yuo especaily(sp). One last question (again lol) If it is 2000rms, with 2 coils I can put an amp on each coil right? and is there a specific way to wire that? Quote
Torres Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 yes but only 1000 watts on each coil. but then it can be tricky to gain match amps. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.