Second Skin Audio

my custom built 10" VID added

Loudcivic

i built this out of used parts so its not perfect but it gets loud enough for what it is. nothing special just was my first sub i put together so it was fun to do. gonna make it into a 15" so i need a 3" coil, 8 inch spider, 15" basket so let me know if you have those items

unknown basket, cone, motor

3" single 4 ohm coil

single soft spider

rf dust cap

push pin terminals

sany0089.th.jpg

sany0090.th.jpg

sany0091.th.jpg

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I will PM you, I have all that

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thanks but it has a little bit of a bent coil so no matter how i shimmed it there was gonna be rub which sucks. so i think im gonna be buying the parts and see what im come up with for a 15" since i have a decent 15 box. was fun to do though i say everybody should try and build a sub at least once in there life. once its done and you hook it up and it works and bumps its a badass feeling

edit: hey thanks will be waitin for your pm

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

the thing that sucked was that i re used the parts like the cone and all that stuff. so it was a little messed up when it went back together. it had 2 spiders but i took one out. what happen was i was beat the crap out of it and the glue came loose on half of the bottom spider so it bottomed out the former and arced out and blew a tinsel lead. so i ripped it all apart and fixed it using the bent voice coil.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Looks very similar to an Audiobahn motor someone has on these forums. I like the way the mags look like neo's but I dont think they are.

Nice build up man and I really wanna try this too. Might just buy some parts from bumpin and build my own lol

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

heres a vid you can hear the voice coil hitting but you cant hear it in the truck so i just crank it until it messes up again. this is off like maybe 100 wattdont mind the kids in the back lol there always like wow speaker bumpin running through the house yelling it lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived