ya i have try talkin 2 the old owner

and i had some pic of the person(s) in the back room

and some pic at the grave yard

i think u should change ur thought about "ghost" bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I believe in ghosts

the night my grandfather passed, we locked up his room so no one in the family could go in there *he passed at the hospital, so we locked his room at the house. he came to my uncle in a dream and asked why his door was locked, and our dog slept in my grandfathers chair the whole night and the dog always sleeps with some one. I LOCKED the front door before i went to sleep and when i woke up it was unlocked.

then he came to my uncle in a few dreams and told him where to look for certain documents and stuff that were part of his will, which they were where he said they would be.

My grandmothers nephew said if he died before her he would pull pranks on her and leave 2 penny's on her pillow to let her know its him, and it used to happen all the time, and there would be 2 penny's.

*edit

my 2 year old cousin was over a few weeks ago, and was talking to some one in his room *no one was in there

and when we asked who she was talking to she told us grandpa, and when we asked what they were talking about, she said, hes keeping the bad people away

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

ya i have try talkin 2 the old owner

and i had some pic of the person(s) in the back room

and some pic at the grave yard

i think u should change ur thought about "ghost" bro

and what happened when you tried to talk to him? He told you that he wasn't real, you're not real, it's all a dream? lol j/k but yeah seriously?

i said that because i always lock my door, and it was unlocked... i always triple check the doors before i go to sleep, im super cautious because of the neighborhood i live in

and most ghosts dont even know they are ghosts, most of the time they cant comprehend they are dead they think they are still alive

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i dont get a answer back

well at less i dont know i do i dont have a rec. 2 see if i did

and i have heared my mothers mom and dad tell me not 2 do something or drive that way or somethin like that

ghost see wut we see and ghost can do all most anything we can it just take alot of engery 2 do it

so yes his grandfather chould have saw the door locked and wanted 2 go out 2 do w/e he wanted 2 do

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

lol no just think about this

ur house was bulid on land or the same spot many people have died/ got killed or w/e

just take one night and go around ur house with ur cam and take some pics and see wut u come up with

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Archived