somerandomguy Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I don't. I live across from a cemetery, nothing weird happens. I have walked through cemeteries at night before, nothing weird.. ever. We have a family friend who started working at a school recently, he cleans it, at night... there is nobody there and the doors are locked. He claims to hear kids laughing, and seeing shadows, and feeling cold spots... My mom says that sometimes she feels somebody touching her feet while she is sleeping, but she sleeps in her room with her only door locked.. many years ago she had a water bed and she would "feel" people getting in it as she slept.. she lived by herself. At least this is what she says. Today I guess they were talking and my grandmother was around and said that she (and other employees) see people going from room to room all the time at her work (nursing home - people die there often) and they will go down there and there is nobody there. I call bullshit on all of it, but what do you think? My grandmother also says that the other night a vase (that has dead flowers in it from her son's funeral which was maybe..3 months ago) and an indian doll (she's real into indian dolls so she has them sitting all around her house :| ) that were sitting on two different shelves fell at the same time, and there wasn't anything to make them fall. He didn't even die there, seriously.
arnold1992 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 the mind is a powerful thing! RE se xxx 18d2 (4) Audioque 2200 (2) DC Power 270XP blue 3 C&D fr310 Stinger wiring CDT components
splzx3 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 the old owner of the house i live at died in my room and i use 2 see him then there is someone/something in my back room i use 2 here people talkin and walkin around my room back there ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
dwright27 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 x2 its all in what people wanna believe. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
somerandomguy Posted February 19, 2010 Author Report Posted February 19, 2010 the old owner of the house i live at died in my room and i use 2 see him then there is someone/something in my back room i use 2 here people talkin and walkin around my room back there Were you maybe smoking something when this happened?? I mean seriously. If you die, and you can become a ghost.. surely you have a choice of what you're going to do. You're not going to go back to the same hell hole, lols. I have asked the friend why he doesn't talk to it/them.. and he says he doesn't want to start shit. lols. What are they going to do? Punch him? lol
splzx3 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 lol nope bro i dont do anything so that out some people dont want to go 2 the "out side" so there stuck here ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
somerandomguy Posted February 19, 2010 Author Report Posted February 19, 2010 lol nope bro i dont do anything so that out some people dont want to go 2 the "out side" so there stuck here Let me guess, you never tried to talk to "them" ?
kanes_disciple Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I'm a firm believer in ghosts. I have had some experiences in the house me and my family live in now! Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit Kinetik HC600 Powerbass 6.75's in front doors Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck Powerbass 1000.1D Powerbass 400.4 2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs 0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3 Custom Amp Rack Code Alarm with remote start Stinger Digital Volt Meter My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/ My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple
somerandomguy Posted February 19, 2010 Author Report Posted February 19, 2010 I'm a firm believer in ghosts. I have had some experiences in the house me and my family live in now! How about you? Ever try to talk to "it/them"? If ghost are reals, I sure as hell hope I don't ever see one.. I'd shit brix then go jump off a bridge probably lols. Maybe that's why I don't believe in them.
Marlo Stanfield Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 The movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze + Demi Moore was pretty good if that's what you're talking about. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.