rookie to the game

well i drive a 98 3.2 tl and all speakers are bone stock, i wanted to change the mids and tweeters out so i can finally turn it up without being unable to hear any of the words to the songs . i was lookin for a crisp sound all vocals and let the subs do the thumpin once i get enough cash to get some . so if anybody got any ideas on some good highs and mids let me know (not so pricey please)

well i drive a 98 3.2 tl and all speakers are bone stock, i wanted to change the mids and tweeters out so i can finally turn it up without being unable to hear any of the words to the songs . i was lookin for a crisp sound all vocals and let the subs do the thumpin once i get enough cash to get some . so if anybody got any ideas on some good highs and mids let me know (not so pricey please)

Whats your budget? Do you want pure loudness or SQ or a little of both? Are you gonna custom fit the speakers or are you gonna wanna get direct replacement speakers?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I suggest whatever speakers you decide on, definitely get an amp for them. It makes a big difference.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Check out THIS PAGE on Crutchfield.com. I looked up some goodness on your 1998 Acura 3.2 TL and here's what it came up with:

In-dash stereo

7-15/16" depth; Size code DD,E

Front speakers

Dash: Tweeter factory speaker note

Front Door: 6-1/2"

Rear speakers

Rear Deck: 6x9"

You'll want to find speakers that will fit in the spot of the existing ones. For $300-$400, you should be able to get a solid front stage with an amp. I'll go right ahead and suggest getting a component set and not coaxials, based a little bit on personal experience and a lot on what I've read.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

also see if qlogic makes a kick pod for your vehicle.....3 way setup will sound loads better than a 2way

Q-Logic Kick Panels for Acura TL

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Rockford-Fosgate-R...=item53dfa0770c

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...oneer/TS-D1320C

if there was no steavemeadeforums, i woulda just ended up buyin these because i really dont know much about car audio . my homie told me that pioneer has good tweeters and mids so im just going off of what he says