what's "Special Application Version"?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10461_...n+Version-.html

The HC2000 Special Application is the same as the HC2000 spec-wise; however, it includes Square Type Posts terminals.

so just cuss it has square type post its like hundred cheaper?

im confuse?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7341_K...+KHC+1400-.html

this 1400 cost the same . i am so confuse what is the difference?

and can i run them for the main battery?

cuss the 1400 says "The HC1400 is the most powerful cell for Honda or Mitsubishi OE (original equipment) replacement. The thin profile will fit many other cars. Provides serious current for any demands."

The HC2000 Special Application is the same as the HC2000 spec-wise; however, it includes Square Type Posts terminals. It works great as an additional battery in a car audio system or in boat/marine applications

the first line

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

This battery/power cell is to be used an additional battery to your audio system. It typically cannot fit under the hood due to the large wing-nut terminals you see in the picture which cannot be removed.

That right there would keep me from buying them even for what they are designed for.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived