Sonic Electronix

Id get the audioque 2200 since hell have headroom for later upgrades just tune your gains to what the type rs can take and you'll be fine

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ok but i have stock altenator and battery cuz im getting new car and i was planning on doing upgrades in my car when i get will it be ok running like that??

depends on if you want to get another battery of a high output alt. a 1200 will be pretty good for them but if you want them to slam hard get the 2200 I have 4 type r 15s and 2 1200s so there seeing around 600 a piece and they are loud but I regret not going with 4000 rms right off the bat. these things will handle the power but you need a good electrical system to run a larger amp than the single aq 1200

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

im searching for altenators what size would i need and what brand?

get an Iraggi and you can find information on that will fit your car on line...

and get as big as you can afford. 220 amp would be ok but you might as well go for 300 if you can.

Archived