David711 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 Why is it I have a feeling all your posts are going to contribute about as much as this one to the forum? And by that im implying your existence here is fairly pointless...btw, Im not on this thread...im busy reading other posts trying to see how I can be a CONTRIBUTING member here, not looking to whore up as much as I can. you should really try it sometime. Obviously your on it if you know whats being said and are replying. So go contribute somewhere else "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
czman30 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 Why is it I have a feeling all your posts are going to contribute about as much as this one to the forum? And by that im implying your existence here is fairly pointless...btw, Im not on this thread...im busy reading other posts trying to see how I can be a CONTRIBUTING member here, not looking to whore up as much as I can. you should really try it sometime. well dont u see its in the off topic thing so anything in here could be pointless Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
somerandomguy Posted February 21, 2010 Author Report Posted February 21, 2010 ...you're still talking? way to highjack an already worthless thread and make it worse...if possible. Chillax. It's off-topic "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board. " My speeding ticket is included. and hell if these two want to talk in here more power to them..
David711 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 DAMMNNNNN... thats a really good point there. its off topic isnt supposed to be contributing to a damn thing one here as far as i can tell "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
czman30 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 Chillax. It's off-topic "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board. "My speeding ticket is included. and hell if these two want to talk in here more power to them.. yea we just were talking about this and its kind on this topic Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
01xtreme Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 Obviously your on it if you know whats being said and are replying. So go contribute somewhere else I see you're dumbass keeping it in the top posts, and I feel like dealing with a dumbass to remind me that Im actually not that bad. BTW, I am contributing elsewhere...but I can still find time to tell you how worthless you are. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
David711 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 I see you're dumbass keeping it in the top posts, and I feel like dealing with a dumbass to remind me that Im actually not that bad. BTW, I am contributing elsewhere...but I can still find time to tell you how worthless you are. worthless enough for u want to care about what i say and do that just makes me feel so good about myself. looks like another hater to add to the list. "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
01xtreme Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 Chillax. It's off-topic "Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board. "My speeding ticket is included. and hell if these two want to talk in here more power to them.. probably wouldnt even have this discussion if you hadn't started a completely pointless thread. Does anyone on here really care you got a ticket for being an idiot, and speeding? no...just like everyone else who feels the need to regale us with their pointless tales of tickets. I would be more than happy to hear if something out of the ordinary happened, but you were speeding, got caught, and got a ticket...end of story...sounds not thread worthy to me. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
czman30 Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 I see you're dumbass keeping it in the top posts, and I feel like dealing with a dumbass to remind me that Im actually not that bad. BTW, I am contributing elsewhere...but I can still find time to tell you how worthless you are. well dude were kinda on topic cuz its about police that gave him the ticket so thats kinda not a problem Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
01xtreme Posted February 21, 2010 Report Posted February 21, 2010 worthless enough for u want to care about what i say and do that just makes me feel so good about myself. looks like another hater to add to the list. see, now that was a helpful post, You just reminded me of the ignore list, so I dont have to see your useless posts anymore. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.