Sundown Audio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good man. Have a quick question though, how did you secure the top and make sure its sealed completely? I built a 8 cuft box inside the trunk of my old 98 civic and it was tough, never did finish it completely cause I had to many leaks then ended up selling the car.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

port (35.5 wide x 5)

img861.jpg

inside box port is all the way down in the box..ported area is 7cubes after subs and port displacement..sealed chamber is 4.2cubes

img862.jpg

passenger side door

img858.jpg

driver side door

img856f.jpg

what the doors look like closed(passenger side)

img860v.jpg

will take pix of rear door hopefully tomorrow...the car came out better than expected

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

not sure if this will work heres a small clip i took of the car playing...in the end u will see how the port looks in the car...its a quick glance

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2599/865.mp4

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

any updates

i need to make a new port as well. been to damn lazy lol.

EDIT:

what up stan

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i like this

and them doors look real good, i should start my doors soon

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

NUTHING MUCH HOW DO U LIKE THE CADDY BUILDS

NUTHING MUCH HOW DO U LIKE THE CADDY BUILDS

everything looks good.

first thought was DAMNTHATSALOTTAFREAKINGLBRACKETSFTMFWSON!!!

and then was like hmmm his tuning is a little high a well lol. i still havent got around to making the new port. other then that please continue with pics :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg