FLEX vid with new Iraggi alternator installed

You got Dynamat in there?

No, I was going to do it today but its put on hold now since the mechanic at my work ran into my front end with the snow plow.

any batts or just the one under the hood?

When I upgraded the Alternator I put the T40001bd in and a Kinetik HC600 and a C & D Technologies 93ah Battery in back. Still have Stock battery up front under hood but probally will upgrade to the biggest XS batter that will fit in that spot.

how many amps on the alternator? and which series?

2 amps on the Alternator

Rockford T40001bd on subs and Rockford 500x on mids and highs. Will probably add one more and to run more mids and highs.

This summer I want to make some custom A pillars and see how that turns out then start on the doors.

Pictures of damage from snow plow

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

two estimates done today one was $2700.00 and other one was $3050.00

snow plow driving by and hit ur car? 2-3k for that !?!

system looks loud, cant wait to get my alt in, Dom dos good work!

Yes I just got to work and the Mechanic was out plowing the lot and he seen me because I let him plow through before I pulled into the parking lot. I park my car it is the only one on the lot at 12:00am and get out, reach in to grab my lunch box and BAM he was in reverse backing up to take another swipe and he did not pay attention until the last minute and he could not stop. I was still standing between the driver door and the cab when he hit my vehicle.