alpine CDA-117

ryanFA5

Picked up a cda-117 yesterday

trying to get a right mix with either the reg eq or the parametric

im running boston pro components up front powered at 60x2 rms amp

and a single alpine type R 12" getting around 600rms

what setting are some of you guys using?

• 9 months later...

The Usb is SUPER SLOW on the Cda 117! anyone has this issue.! i hate it ! and ipod too!

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

The Usb is SUPER SLOW on the Cda 117! anyone has this issue.! i hate it ! and ipod too!

Great thread.

Does anyone know if I can play 24 bit, 96KHz stereo music through USB and iPod? Otherwise I do not see any use for a 24 bit BurrBrown DAC. I guess the question is what ar the specs for the media it can play? I could not find that info anywhere.

Cheers. -aamitabh

Great thread.

Does anyone know if I can play 24 bit, 96KHz stereo music through USB and iPod? Otherwise I do not see any use for a 24 bit BurrBrown DAC. I guess the question is what ar the specs for the media it can play? I could not find that info anywhere.

Cheers. -aamitabh

its really not going to care what the rate or anything is. Its going to care that the end format extension is the same. As far as I know that is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm not sure what radios you been using but Alpines are the MOST user friendly radios ever! What's better? Kenwood? HAHA... I've installed HUNDREDS of radios & Alpines are by FAR the easiest to USE, SETUP, ADJUST THE CLOCK, ADJUST EQ, ADJUST CROSSOVERS, ADJUST TIME CORRECTION, ETC. Only one close is Pioneer but it's because they have NO advanced adjustments!! Sure the top of the line copper plated ones have that...but go ahead, try to access and adjust...not easy. My old Pioneer DEX-P1R was a pain to use! Alpine has stayed the same for a good reason...IT WORKS! I can use ANY brand new alpine with ease! The GUI is 98% the same... I will ONLY use Alipne for this reason!

I just wish alpine single Dins didn't have a single line display. Would make scrolling alot easier. I love the headunits I've had I just want a better iPod function... That's why I wanna go double din.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

• 3 weeks later...

Archived