Sonic Electronix

Guy Who Built My Box And His Memphis Mojos

So i got my box built for my re sx 15" and the guy who built it had 11 12" memphis mojos in his truck. It was like a little ford f150 but the subs were on a wall behind you. He about blew my brains out im not sure how many watts he is pushing but good lord it was loud. Just thought I'd let the smd forum know about the loudest system i've heard. (i'd love to hear steve's).

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

So i got my box built for my re sx 15" and the guy who built it had 11 12" memphis mojos in his truck. It was like a little ford f150 but the subs were on a wall behind you. He about blew my brains out im not sure how many watts he is pushing but good lord it was loud. Just thought I'd let the smd forum know about the loudest system i've heard. (i'd love to hear steve's).

You sure he didn't have 12 12"s? usually people have an even number of subs if it's wall. Either way, it sounds like it would BANG!!! :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

You sure he didn't have 12 12"s? usually people have an even number of subs if it's wall. Either way, it sounds like it would BANG!!! :)

Well speaking of 12 12"s...I sat in an impala with a wall of 12 memphis subs and memphis...Think it was about 10,000watts (rms) in a sealed box (wall)...Damn was that shit loud...He took me around the block and damn that shit was loud as fuck I wanted to get out of the car after being in it for more than 30seconds but stuck around till the song ended :lol:

Archived