Sonic Electronix

your first system and you want to do 5000 watts are you doin it yourself or havin a shop do it? that kind of power needs serious electrical an alternator batteries 1/o wiring it gets exspensive real quick. Why don't you figure out your budget or how much money you have to spend and the kind of vehicle your gettin to plan a system for it im thinkin more realistic would be two twelves or fifteens and around a thousand watts some nice coaxials in the front door or components on a fourchannel amp

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

this is funny.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ur looking at almost 2 grand if not more for subs and amps for ur subs alone, that doesnt include ur door speakers the amp/amps for that, all ur wires, and ur alternators ur gonna need at least 2 of those for that power ur planning on having/wanting looking at another 900 for that. What exactly is ur budget, cause if its not a big budget ur not gonna get a 5,000 watt system. 18 inch AQ HDC3's cost around 375 a piece as a refrence point. and ur gonna need sound deadner unless u want it to be a rattle trap, so thers more $$$.

Just to let u know i have over a grand in my new setup for this spring, i already had the sub , sub and highs amp, i had to get an alternator, all the wiring, the highs, sound deadner (a grand right there) and other misc. stuff.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

your first system and you want to do 5000 watts are you doin it yourself or havin a shop do it? that kind of power needs serious electrical an alternator batteries 1/o wiring it gets exspensive real quick. Why don't you figure out your budget or how much money you have to spend and the kind of vehicle your gettin to plan a system for it im thinkin more realistic would be two twelves or fifteens and around a thousand watts some nice coaxials in the front door or components on a fourchannel amp

x2

x3

x4

lol

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

hah well if you have 2 grand plus then go for it... id go with Rockford, DC, Sundown, any of the big companys i quess. just save up and get something nicceee

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

$2000 and you want...5000watts rms ? Maybe, ONLY if you find real gooooood deals on used equipments !

1 hu + 2 amps + speakers + subs + wiring(rcas, power, grd), accessories + box building + ...... And you have to install it yourself. For 2 grands?

Start thinking smaller, with the possibility to upgrade later.

You have a good amount of money to start a good system you won't have to sell to upgrade.

Read as much as you can, here, and ask some questions if need be.

Good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.