car subwoofer for sale

$1500 for the sub,box,amp,cap,0ga wire from cap to amp free shipping to

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

sorry no deal

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I wouldnt call that free shipping I would call that about 800 dollars shipping........

Edit: Also most probably wont want the cap or the box, the cap for the reason.....well you know why, and the box since they would probably make a custom one to fit their application.

The Memphis sub is at the most about 500 brand new and can be found much less, the Hifonics amp is a little over 300 brand new.

Now this is used equipment, so probably the most anyone would pay is probably 250 for the amp shipped given its in good condition, and you could maybe get 250-300 or so out of the sub. I know for a fact no one on this forum is gonna pay that price tag for this gear, you might have better luck selling it locally if you are firm on that price.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I wouldnt call that free shipping I would call that about 800 dollars shipping........
$1500? does this equipment come already hooked up in a vehicle with a clear title?

:rofl:

sold it local

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

</div>

sold it local

At 2 in the morning?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

At 2 in the morning?

LMAO right?

Alright well no one here would buy it anyway so GL trying to sell it locally. First you said it was yours then your friends but w/e BRO.

Goodnight all, laughs have been had this night at the expense of the OP... peace outz.

don't forget to change the title so the mods know to lock it

Archived