Here we go. 1989 Chevy Astro

True that Fischy. I was told yesterday to make sure I wear my Team SoundStream shirt as Grizz wants to get a team picture. However, I reall ythink he wants picture of the team that is competing, not spectating. I'll have my shirt anyway.

Gonna be leaving Saturday morning about 7am, maybe earlier IF I can get out of bed that early.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

True that Fischy. I was told yesterday to make sure I wear my Team SoundStream shirt as Grizz wants to get a team picture. However, I reall ythink he wants picture of the team that is competing, not spectating. I'll have my shirt anyway.

Gonna be leaving Saturday morning about 7am, maybe earlier IF I can get out of bed that early.

now if i could find me one like that i might have me a wife lol but quit being lazy 7am isnt that bad

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

A little update. Got my enclosure design. Looks to be a Bandpass and looks to be pretty darn badass, but I won't be able to tell that until it's built and tested. 2 weeks from now I will start on the build as I'm out of finances except for the money I want to take to SBN.

But more about the box. dual layered all the way around. 45deg angles inside but not in all corners. 498 sq. inches of port. 20 ft^3 box. And I believe it's tuned to 34Hz. Haven't rechecked that yet.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

A little update. Got my enclosure design. Looks to be a Bandpass and looks to be pretty darn badass, but I won't be able to tell that until it's built and tested. 2 weeks from now I will start on the build as I'm out of finances except for the money I want to take to SBN.

But more about the box. dual layered all the way around. 45deg angles inside but not in all corners. 498 sq. inches of port. 20 ft^3 box. And I believe it's tuned to 34Hz. Haven't rechecked that yet.

who designs your box.robin??

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

who designs your box.robin??

It's a Pete box. He did good on my last one, figured I would get another. I'll get a pic of it up in this post.

Got the moonvisor installed without the strobelights and covers. Going to try to have them installed next payday or so. I'm not sure if I like the visor yet though but might try soem fiberglass to fix some areas that are bothering me.

hpim1925h.jpg

hpim1928.jpg

This is one of the areas I don't like. Too much of a gap plus I didn't get paint there. Kinda looks like it don't belong, but, that's the best fit I could get with following the instructions for the visor.

hpim1930.jpg

Now, let's see if I can find the pic of the enclosure design.

39621970.png

There is a lot of 45s going on in the box (actually it's 2 boxes, one on top of the other).

Archived