Today i was going to pick up my girlfriend, sat outside and waited for her to finish cheering and my car wont idle normally, i revved it a few times thinking it was just cold, but it was idling at 250 rpm... i didnt forget a "0" on that either lol anyways the end of the story is somehow a somewhat stock D16y8 spun a rod and knocks like a bitch, so tomorrow ill pull the motor and see what all happened exactly, so now im lookin for a motor swap so if anyone knows of anything, feel free to message me. mucho appreciano :S

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

wow that sucks dude

also, blown motor = no bumping for a while : ( so all those songs i just downloaded i cant play on anything but my gay 'ol laptop

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

h22a the jdm one you wont be sorry for swaping the one in

or b20-vtec maybe a b18c all of them are good motors

everyone is telling me to do an h22 swap, so i guess maybe ill do an h2b.. they're cheap motors, and with the h2b i wont have to do a sledgehammer mod (bashing in part of the engine bay with, you guessed it, a sledgehammer) lol hopefully i can find something i can swap for under 3k... this money was going to my summer build for my BL. but i guess i'll have to have a running car to power the SOB lol

everyone is telling me to do an h22 swap, so i guess maybe ill do an h2b.. they're cheap motors, and with the h2b i wont have to do a sledgehammer mod (bashing in part of the engine bay with, you guessed it, a sledgehammer) lol hopefully i can find something i can swap for under 3k... this money was going to my summer build for my BL. but i guess i'll have to have a running car to power the SOB lol

k20s's run like 5k

id do the h22a swap and change to a b-sires tranny if u dnt like the shorter gears

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

shit hells yeah h22 lol but shit i saw a k20 go for 3k expensive lil motors

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived