Which batteries to go with

He write that them have 70 Ah, and the 2400 have 128, than u need 4 for a 100 each + shippin, new Kinetik costs 499 each. But idk

the other specs form the stinger, i only remember that Nathan from XS says that the stingers r comparable with the XS-batts. I mean

the crazy hi kinda watts what u can hang per batt. And i dont know what the real marketprice for the Kinetiks in the states is. Think about.

I don't know where you are seeing $499 for a HC2400 but they are listed on caraudiodeals.com for about $270 and shipping is about $50 depending on where you live.

That doesn't mean I'm any kind of Kinetik fan, I'm just saying.XS Power is the way to go IMO.Kinetik doesn't even compare to XS.

I don't know where you are seeing $499 for a HC2400 but they are listed on caraudiodeals.com for about $270 and shipping is about $50 depending on where you live.

That doesn't mean I'm any kind of Kinetik fan, I'm just saying.XS Power is the way to go IMO.Kinetik doesn't even compare to XS.

Direct on side from Kinetik.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

yeah their site says that they are 499 but you can get em alot cheaper... but if i were to go with the stingers how many would i need ?

Not so easy with all the diffrent therms and a other side on new batts u have waranty. I would say buy 3 Stingers, 1 under the hood and 2 in the trunk

and from the money u save u can pay a big part for a new/used HO/alt. 4 Kwatts is much to much for a standartalt. And if it turned out, that it isnt enough

u can add another batt for under the hood and u havn 3. equal batt for the trunk.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I got my Shuriken skbt100 new for 219 shipped

i got my bt120 for just a bit more

shuriken ftw

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC