Sonic Electronix

Best Setup For A Sonoma/s10?

i got a gmc sonoma extended cab and have 2 12s right now but i wanna go louder. what do yall think i should get next as in subs and amp wise? this is gonna be a daily driver and i dont wanna have to hook up extra batteries and stuff just maybe a capcitor or somethin like that.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

if you need to add a cap, get a batt instead much better.

we really cant help you without some info, like how much money do you have to spend, what was your old setup? how is it setup?

more info please

im prbly gonna spend around $4-500 on it.

right now i have a kenwood 1000w amp with 500w rms and 2 ma audio 12s each 300w rms.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

get another kenwood amp and two type r 12's. That should b well under your budget.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

im prbly gonna spend around $4-500 on it.

right now i have a kenwood 1000w amp with 500w rms and 2 ma audio 12s each 300w rms.

My best advice is to buy 2 of Steves RF's with that 500$$$$ --- Take care of the rest later. Just knock out some of the expensive stuff when you can get a good deal on it. The subs can come with the next 500.........

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

My best advice is to buy 2 of Steves RF's with that 500$$$$ --- Take care of the rest later. Just knock out some of the expensive stuff when you can get a good deal on it. The subs can come with the next 500.........

listen to this man, he is a movie star

get another kenwood amp and two type r 12's. That should b well under your budget.

thats what i was thinkin of doin but except with 2 more ma audios instead of the type r's cz ive heard the type rs b4 and my ma audios hit harder than them but he also had them in an suv so idk how they would be in a small truck.

as for the rfs...i would do that cz thats a kick ass deal but idk if ill have another 500 soon. right now im runnin pretty tight on cash and i dont feel like waitin lol cz my truck needs to be painted and i wanna lower it and get some 20s...and not to mention im startin college in about a month and a half so i dont have the best job right now for the money. but thanks for the replies so far tho. theres just too many things to consider...

those amps will put out over 2k watts im pretty sure, a Q wouldn't know what hit it.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived