Big Als Hifonics 20kw 24 woofer install..

Is your aero-port going to be flared internally as well?

At the moment the port is going to b 81/2 '' deep i wont flare the port inside the box just totally radiaus the end,but i wont rule out making a flare.

The uk,s first 170db

You are so damn good at wrapping stuff lol. What is this big bitch tuned too? and r u going back to the hifis? sorry if i missed it earlier.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

You are so damn good at wrapping stuff lol. What is this big bitch tuned too? and r u going back to the hifis? sorry if i missed it earlier.

Cheers Bud its tunned to 38hz once i add another 4'' to port,no were using Olm 2412 with close to 40000watts to play with.

The uk,s first 170db

Cheers Bud its tunned to 38hz once i add another 4'' to port,no were using Olm 2412 with close to 40000watts to play with.

NICE! this should be really really loud. when you wrap the stuff to you use a heat gun and stretch it i thought i saw a heat gun in the background...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived