Big Als Hifonics 20kw 24 woofer install..

vinyl? duh.

Maybe I should be clearer. That vinyl looks very similar to ABS Plastic. So I was wanting to know what the

name for that type of vinyl would be called or where I can find vinyl with that type of pattern.

Its normal automotive vinyl with a two way stretch trick is using a heat gun and knowing which way to stretch so you dont end up with crease's

The uk,s first 170db

godddammnnn that is sexxxy! absolutely amazing, just like everything else you've done...

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

If you don't mind me asking? What brand and grade of vinyl did you use.How much supension upgrades did this build require?

The vinyl is from a local shop it aint branded but they have a wide selection of vinyls and carpets http://www.williammarstonltd.co.uk/ This install as changed quite a bit since i uploaded last woofers have change and there is now 16 amps in there pushing power up just short of 40kw pics to follow later plus plans,and maybe a new build thread.

The uk,s first 170db

As i said earlier the updates the maximus amps came due to a fault so we went with another plan using 16 Hifonics 2608 and changing woofers to olm 2412s

DSC03963.jpg

DSC03964.jpg

Amps and woofers land at shop.

DSC03985.jpg

Theres a big difference in mounting depth,which later causes a problem

DSC03990.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

BAFFLES EXTENDED

DSC03962.jpg

DSC03996.jpg

DSC03997.jpg

The uk,s first 170db