i am looking at some 12" FI Qs. the speakers i have no clue on what to use. lol i am looking for so good brands to use. Plus seeing on what you guys think would be best for subs and speakers. i can get really cheap pioneer subs, speakers, and amps. so hit it up on what you think i should use

Live Fast Die Fun!!!!

Use it or lose it

just a quick qestion, what is the major goal of this system, do u have the electrical to back it up, do you have a brand preference, what space do you have availible, ported, or sealed...?

the goal is to sound great but be loud too. i have a pioneer head unit and i plan on buying more when i get the money. i can get pioneers stuff for have off anything. and i have a extended cab so i have the whole back seat. an i will do ported so i have the deep bass.

Live Fast Die Fun!!!!

Use it or lose it

• 2 weeks later...

Fi BL's GroundPound you want??? Those will do it...Very Awesome Daily and also good Spl...I love mine..I am putting around 1k to mine...Gonna put a little more when I can get another amp...

WELLLLLLL.... If you can get Pioneer stuff 1/2 off soes that include their premier line?? If so that is about the only pioneer speakers I would put in my ride....just my personal preference....but if you cant there are way better at the same price range out there.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg