So I sold my 2 dc audio lvl4xl 18's to etaks crew a week or so ago and had them shipped through UPS. We he messages me Monday and says that UPS dropped off the subs in the rain on his front porch. First off it sucks that they put them in the rain and second he lives in a bad neighborhood obviously because he says they weren't there when he came home. Why would you leave a 80lb package on a porch while it was raining and not get the sig for it. I feel so bad for him and Im just glad we put insurance on them. UPS said it would take a week for an investigation and then we'll have to see what comes of it.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

For anyone who doesn't know, pay the extra few dollars and require a signature, also if your employer doesn't mind shipping to a business is normally safer. Even with that, you never know if it'll get there safely, can't tell you how often I've seen boxes come off the truck with the fedex/ups guys boot print on it.

I just got batteries yesterday from UPS, they fucking end over end ROLLED the boxes off the truck to me, I'm not talking rolled on a cart, I'm talking rolled like once side THUMP, next side THUMP, etc. I didn't want him rolling them up my drive way too so I carried them MYSELF from the truck. What am I paying them for again? Delivery or to break my shit while they slam it around? Obviously if something weighs 120lbs it might be worth something. /rant /threadjack

Gotta say, in my experience UPS sucks, Sorry to hear they fucked up your shit too bro. Glad that they are taking care of your stuff.

Sounds like UPS!!! My driver is the shit though! The guy I have had deliver for me here ever since I moved in knows the flow of things... An he leaves the stuff in the closet on the porch and puts the key back where it is... In residential area's there policy is different, so require the signature! or run the risk of losing it on the back porch, front,side door, neighbor..who or wherever they feel is safe is basically where it's left at.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

thank god my ups guy is good to me and my friends, knows us by name and stops to chat every now and then, never got a package that hasnt been harmed, i've only had to file complaints one one package, and it was some mexican driver. it was only a pair of shoes, but the package looked like it had been sat on by a few hundred pounds of stuff. required signature, but they signed it themselves i guess and left

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

So I sold my 2 dc audio lvl4xl 18's to etaks crew a week or so ago and had them shipped through UPS. We he messages me Monday and says that UPS dropped off the subs in the rain on his front porch. First off it sucks that they put them in the rain and second he lives in a bad neighborhood obviously because he says they weren't there when he came home. Why would you leave a 80lb package on a porch while it was raining and not get the sig for it. I feel so bad for him and Im just glad we put insurance on them. UPS said it would take a week for an investigation and then we'll have to see what comes of it.

sell me the 22s?

EDIT:

UPS blows

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer