Getting the Tahoe Painted!! WINNER ON PAGE 9! DAMN!

You're going to paint the truck and then work on it, and risk messin up the new paint? Not my truck, but if it were mine, I'd throw the air shocks in it. Whether they are flat, or pumped up from your air compressor at home. It's almost impossible not to touch the car when putting new suspension in.

:huh:

I did my whole suspension without even touching the paint, unless he's getting the wheel wells and undercarriage painted as well I'm sure it will be fine.

dark red alts would be SICK!! but that would almost mean a lot more stuff would have to be painted

either way I want to see the finished product :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

That's a sick blue. Also, look at some of the Nissan blues, if you get a chance. I like that Chevy blue, though.

How about color-matching the rim lips blue like the truck? That would be ultra-hard on 26s. I think that would bring the truck's look up to date a little bit.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216474

:huh:

I did my whole suspension without even touching the paint, unless he's getting the wheel wells and undercarriage painted as well I'm sure it will be fine.

dark red alts would be SICK!! but that would almost mean a lot more stuff would have to be painted

either way I want to see the finished product :D

You can't even close the hood without touching the paint. My car is black.... When I did my suspension, I noticed fingerprints here and there. That's the only reason I say that. I know your car is dark too. Who's to say though.... Steve may garage the ho for a month to let the paint cure proper before he does anything at all. But like I was saying... If it was me...

You can't even close the hood without touching the paint. My car is black.... When I did my suspension, I noticed fingerprints here and there. That's the only reason I say that. I know your car is dark too. Who's to say though.... Steve may garage the ho for a month to let the paint cure proper before he does anything at all. But like I was saying... If it was me...

we don't got coilovers under the hood :P

its all under the car haha

I think we can trust steve with his own hoe

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

im no were near as good as that other guy but i wanted to see my paint on the tahoe, i like this burnt orange. possibly a lil darker would be nice this was a very quick coloring

Tahoeburntorange.png

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

im no were near as good as that other guy but i wanted to see my paint on the tahoe, i like this burnt orange. possibly a lil darker would be nice this was a very quick coloring

Tahoeburntorange.png

I like that. That shade is kinda what I wanted to see in a photoshop. I posted twice a rootbeer/ Copper color, but it was overlooked both times.

I dunno he is a pretty big noob......:rolleyes:

I was just giving my opinion like all the previous 260 posts in the thread. I could honestly care less what Steve does with his truck. If he wants to paint it pink, who are any of us to stop him? "Not my truck, but if it were mine, I'd throw the air shocks in it" That's all I was saying.

Edited by JDirty96

Tahoeburntorange.png

sorry for burning on the other guy who did the dark red Photoshop, but I think this looks alot more natural and "real" then the other guys'. Both of all have skills though. :D

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

heres my shot at a darker color im sorta liking it but i cant get the colors i want to match up...... so theres not much of a shine

Tahoeredish.png

steve already made his mind up but im still switching colors :D i did however make a beautiful blue. but blue was frowned upon lol

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"